About the scientific Literacy Tool
Literacy Tool LTD is a young social enterprise based in Cambridge, UK with a mission to empower people with scientific knowledge. We are developing an educational web-platform for scientific literacy – the Scientific Literacy Tool – as well as building communities welcoming people with different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives to better understand and take part in scientific challenges we all face as a society.
Interested in promoting scientific literacy? Want to join our team? We will be delighted to hear from you!
We are currently looking for a talented full-stack developer to join on a part-time basis
- Have practical knowledge of web design and application frameworks (Django)
- Have experience working with API and data sources
- Self-driven, resourceful and results oriented
- Organised and can multi-task, creating awesome, accurate content quickly.
- Strong time-management skills
Wonderful candidates are urged to send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below